University California Berkeley, Berkeley, California
~ GPA: 3.824
CREATIVE DESIGN SPECIALIST
Oceanside, California, Pomptlink Communications, 2016 - Present
Designing trade show booths for international cable and electronics conferences.
Offering in house company creative design solutions.
COMUNIDAD PARA PROSPERIDAD Y UNIDAD FACILITATOR
Vista, California, 2017 - Present
Started a community organization in an economically disadvantaged immigrant community.
- Leading youth groups in neighborhood to improve their own community through alternative acts of service i.e. raising consciousness.
- Teaching youth video editing skills, book making, sign making, etc.
- Directed implementation of English classes, tutoring, dance classes, sewing classes, neighborhood library, community garden, soccer team, etc.
- Teaching weekly basic sewing classes
WORTH RYDER GALLERY ASSISTANT
Berkeley, California, 2015
- Greeting gallery visitors and answering any general inquiries
- Organized supplies and equipment
- Assisted in organizing exhibitions
- Patched, sanded and painted walls in preparation for a new exhibition
- Accurately and carefully hung works of art
- Correctly labeled individual pieces of art
- Distributed flyers of exhibitions and raised awareness of each opening reception
- Maintained reception parties by replenishing food and drink as well as keeping areas free of clutter, debris and trash
THE AJA PROJECT INSTRUCTOR ASSISTANT
City Heights, California, 2014
Taught classes on the relation between photography with Science, Math, Engineering and Technology.
Strengthening skills that set the foundation for innovation
Critical thinking, communication, creativity, and collaboration
Conducted hands-on activities that demonstrated the scientific processes involved in developing photographs
Conducted lectures on the intersection of photography and positive community impact
Collaborated with the Drive-By Cinema, to teach the public and display student work by photo-bombing with the Drive-By Darkroom
ADVANCED PHOTOGRAPHY TEACHER ASSISTANT
Oceanside, California, MiraCosta College, 2014
Created lesson plans and demonstrations for students on using alternative photographic processes
Polaroid transfers, Cyanotypes, Anthotypes, Lazertran, Chartpack Blending Marker
Darkroom maintenance along with mixing and cleaning chemicals for the class
VOLUNTEER CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST
Haifa, Israel, Baha’i World Centre, 2010-2011
Maintained at museum-level quality a variety of workspaces to ensure safety and productivity.
Worked with large diverse groups
Acquired time management and prioritization skills
ACTORS ACADEMY GRADUATE
Oceanside, California, MiraCosta College, 2008
Participated in movement, mask work, improvisation, voice and diction, text analysis, Career Development, acting labs and performance.
Performed in ‘Twelfth Night’
Knowledgeable in working with:
MAC OS systems
Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Web Page Design
Literate with new social media platforms
Fluent Native Speaker – English
Proficient – Persian
Basic – Spanish and Arabic